- MaintStar, a Microsoft CityNext partner, advances Augmented Reality into Public Works and other city services
For many people in the United States, Pokémon GO was their first known experience with augmented reality. Within a month of its July 2016 release, the Pokémon GO app had more than 100 million downloads.
- Driving Citizen Engagement for Smart Cities
MaintStar partners with Microsoft and their CityNext initiative to move municipalities forward and create smarter Cities.
- MaintStar Corporate Brochure
- MaintStar Asset Management Brochure
- MaintStar Community Development Brochure
- Village implements new community development software
For the past twenty years the Village of Lansing has been running the majority of its permitting, Code enforcement and most of its Community Development Management Needs on a paper-based system. The Village issues approximately 2,000 permits and 1,500 Code Enforcements and Violations per year. The population of the Village is about 28,000…
- Pothole Reporting Using Your Smart Phone
Did you notice a pothole or graffiti on your way to work? The Alameda County Public Works Agency has a versatile and user‐friendly Smart Phone (Android, Apple) application “MOBILE CITIZEN” that will allow residents to report issues such as potholes, graffiti, illegal dumping, and other requests for services by simply taking a photo and submitting it directly to the Public Works Agency. The MOBILE CITIZEN
application has GPS functionality, so it even maps the location. The MOBILE CITIZEN application is free and can be downloaded from iTunes and Google Play.
- MaintStar Introduces New Mobile Citizen App for Android & iOS
MaintStar, a leading developer of Asset Maintenance & Management software for the Public Sector announced the release of their “Mobile Citizen” App at their Northern California User Group Meeting today. The new MaintStar App will allow municipalities to better connect with their citizens and allow them to quickly notify the proper departments of recent non-emergency incidents or potential problem conditions…