Your Goal: A Reliable Storm Water System
Proper maintenance of storm water assets is essential for keeping your community safe. Without it, the next big storm could cause floods, clogged catch basins and congested culverts—not to mention angry citizens or even lost lives. One bad incident can also deplete your entire budget. The risks are very real.
Using smart cloud-based software to proactively monitor your storm water assets will give you the insights you need to head off small issues before they become big problems.
Your Challenge: High-Risk Storm Water Assets
You never know when a hurricane or rainstorm will flood your infrastructure with storm water. To avoid heavy costs and workload burdens, you need Storm Water Asset Management Software:
- Insight that enables proactive work to avoid issues
- Accurate information that’s accessible and up-to-date
- Easy-to-use software with access to Real-time data that’s easily understood
- Interface with Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) to monitor assets, valves and pumps in real time
- Tools to efficiently manage water processing facilities, including critical pump stations
- Ability to produce graphic-driven reports for management
All the Asset Tracking You Need—All in One Place.
Smart, real-time software that can manage your entire storm water asset landscape is the simplest and best way to optimize your resources and stay one step ahead. With MaintStar Enterprise Asset Management Software (EAMS), your staff can strategically manage all of your storm water assets, budgets and costs through data-driven insights. Our all in one modular platform is extremely easy to use and can expand to other departments over time.
- Real-time Cost Capture Reporting: Helps you create reports that track and capture the real costs of asset maintenance and/or justify asset replacement. This information increases your credibility with management by providing key data that enables you to move forward with replacement or repairs in a timely manner, before the need becomes critical.
- Manage critical infrastructure: Increases efficiency managing critical pump stations.
- Manage compliance: Real-time data and robust tracking software helps you comply with environmental standards and provides reporting to environmental agencies in a rapidly changing regulatory environment.
- Graphical metrics: View and share your performance metrics with easy-to-understand visuals.
- Tracks progress: Key Performance Indicator (KPI) dashboard provides an overview of user-defined key metrics.
- Geographical Information System (GIS) centric: View GIS data, aerial imagery, asset location information and online web maps with ease—while only maintaining one database. Track asset locations and easily create work orders from the map.
- Customization: Add new storm water assets to the map, quickly and easily.
- Automatic notifications: Changes to asset status trigger automatic alerts.
- Critical information reports: Use the Projects Module to consolidate critical information for emergency agencies (e.g., Federal Emergency Management Agency).
- Drives community satisfaction: Helps maintain a high level of service to your citizens.
- Supports capital expenditures and budgeting: Helps you create a budget and justify funding requests backed by true data—including critical metrics and asset ratings (e.g., asset age, safety risks, liability in case of failure).
- Drives efficiency: Enables full electronic processing of asset management and public works operations.
- View asset history at a glance: Track reports, work in progress, inspections and expenditures.
- Mobile-friendly productivity: Perform inspections, upload photos and more from the field
Software Feature Highlight: Asset Replacement Reporting
Managing storm water assets is faster and easier with our EAMS software, which features:
- Cost Capture Reporting: Helps you create reports that track and capture the real costs of maintaining or replacing your storm water assets. This information increases your credibility with management by providing key data that enables you to move forward with replacement or repairs in a timely manner, before the need becomes critical.