Your Goal: A Safe, Welcoming Community
Code enforcement plays a very visible role in every city—impacting everything from citizen safety, to property values, to the overall image of your community.
Let’s face it: Every city struggles with vacant buildings, graffiti, trash, tall weeds and inoperable vehicles. Buildings, homes and properties all age over time; and without effective code enforcement, it’s difficult to keep deteriorating properties from becoming eyesores in the community.
That’s why code enforcement is so vital for preserving a safe, well-run community. Fire codes, building codes, restaurant codes and property standards all work together to provide safe and healthy living conditions for your citizens.
Your Challenge: Roadblocks to Efficiency
While code enforcement is important, it’s also hard to manage. Without effective tracking, code enforcement can get delayed—or overlooked altogether. That means too many opportunities to miss critical items, like food safety, elevator performance and bridge stability, which can lead to catastrophic injuries, lawsuits and bad press.
To optimize efficiency, you need code enforcement management software that can view and manage code violations from beginning to end. The right software can help your team:
- View all code enforcement tasks and activities from one dashboard
- Visually track workflow processes with ease
- Use a mobile inspection app to record violations on location
- Speed communication and enforcement
- Eliminate duplicated effort and code enforcement delays
- Improve citizen satisfaction
- Maintain ongoing revenues
All the Tracking You Need—All in One Place.
Smart, real-time software that can manage your entire code enforcement process is the simplest and best way to optimize your resources and stay one step ahead.
MaintStar’s Land Management Software (LMS) is a powerful workflow engine that automates complex tasks—serving as your all-in-one software platform to streamline building, planning and development services. From intake to output, MaintStar LMS tracks all the activities and informs all parties. It also interfaces with your in-house operations, such as accounting, tax assessment, public works and utilities, via automated notifications. And it’s all updated in real-time and easily managed from dashboards—making it one of the simplest software platforms you’ll ever use.
- Automates key processes: Tracks violations, schedules inspections, and coordinates timely resolution with automated software.
- Promotes visibility and efficiency: State-of-the-art visual workflow allows your entire staff to see the stage of each code violation. They won’t waste time duplicating effort and revisiting the workflow.
- Eliminates bottlenecks: Tasks get done faster, with more accuracy—across all your functions and departments.
- Improves mobile productivity: Field personnel can record inspections in the field (even while offline) and upload to the system when back online. Saves time going to the office, transcribing notes and entering data.
- Drives profitability: Helps state and local government agencies boost productivity, preserve neighborhoods and increase revenues.
- Modular and scalable: Addresses your needs today, with room to grow tomorrow.
Software Highlights: Visual Code Enforcement Workflow
Managing code enforcement is faster and easier with our LMS software, which features:
- Visual Workflow: With our in-depth visual workflow, staff members can see exactly where items are in the process, enabling them to work more efficiently. This keeps residents and contractors up-to-date in real time, saving tremendous man hours continually conveying information.