Your Goal: Safe and Healthy Communities
When it comes to protecting your citizens and community, the guiding principle is always “safety first.” To prevent erroneous construction, unsafe kitchens, or the installation of faulty equipment, every city must comply with an enormous number of environmental, building design and safety codes. Required permits and inspections can be the difference between a higher quality of life and catastrophic failure—not to mention lawsuits and lost revenue.
Your Challenge: Inspection Management Efficiency
With so many different permit and inspection processes, it’s difficult for planning departments to stay on top of the workload. Without an automated way to view and track inspections, communication and approvals, your staff can be easily overburdened.
To optimize efficiency, you need inspection management software that can view and track everything from beginning to end.
All the Tracking You Need—All in One Place.
Smart, real-time software that can manage your entire inspections management process is the simplest and best way to optimize your resources and stay one step ahead.
MaintStar’s Land Management Software (LMS) is a powerful workflow engine that automates complex tasks—serving as your all-in-one software platform to streamline building, planning and development services. From intake to output, MaintStar LMS tracks all the activities and informs all parties. It also interfaces with your in-house operations, such as accounting, tax assessment, public works and utilities, via automated notifications. And it’s all updated in real-time and easily managed from dashboards—making it one of the simplest software platforms you’ll ever use.
- Eliminates bottlenecks: Tasks get done faster, with more accuracy—across all your functions and departments.
- Promotes visibility: State-of-the-art workflow allows your entire staff to visually see what stage each inspection is in. They don’t waste time revisiting the workflow.
- Simplifies review: Our cloud-based software simplifies complex inspection and approval processes, saving time and improving citizen satisfaction. Simpler review means greater due diligence across stakeholders.
- Improves mobile productivity: Field personnel can record inspections in the field (even while offline) and upload to the system when back online. Saves time going to the office, transcribing notes and entering data.
- Drives profitability: Helps state and local government agencies boost productivity and increase revenues.
- Customizable fields: Fields are customizable for building projects, which adds specificity and ease-of-use.
- Modular and scalable: Addresses your needs today, with room to grow tomorrow.
- Promotes citizen engagement: Builders, contractors and citizens can easily submit inspection requests and track progress in the online portal – no need to call or come in.
- Appointment Management: Schedule, change or cancel appointments
Software Highlight: Mobile Inspection App
Managing your inspection processes is faster and easier with our LMS software, which features:
- Mobile Inspection App: Using this easy-to-use tool, inspectors automatically receive new inspection notifications, along with details and a GIS display to the location map. Field personnel can record inspections in the field (even while offline) and upload to the system when back online. After completing the inspection in the app, the inspector closes the task, enabling prompt receipt of revenues.